Keep your health at the highest optimal level by eating green foods!
Green foods provide many vitamins and minerals that are vital to your health and well-being.
Here are a few:
- Green grapes – packed with Vitamin C & Vitamin K – supports healthy bones and tissue
- Cucumber – contains antioxidants & can help keep you hydrated – supports bone health
- Green bell peppers – double the amount of Vitamin C than an orange – aid in relieving pain and swelling associated with Osteoarthritis and RA
- Kale – can help lower cholesterol – contains fiber & calcium
- Asparagus – low in calories – improves digestion and helps lower blood pressure
- Brussel sprouts – potentially reduces the risk of cancer & helps improve blood sugar control
- Avocado – healthy fat – they contain more potassium than bananas!
- Zucchini – strengthens your vision – high in fiber & rich in copper which is highly effective in treating Asthma
- Kiwi – helps prevent sickness – reduces blood clotting – excellent source of iron
- Limes – fights infections – good source of magnesium – rejuvenates skin!
- Green apples – helps you break down foods better & they contain pectin: a fiber that works as a prebiotic that helps grow healthy bacteria in your gut
- Green pears – can help lower the risk of diabetes & strengthen blood vessels
- Broccoli – promotes bone health
- Celery – promotes healthy blood pressure
- Spinach- helps the digestive system
- Green Beans – great source of different vitamins
- Basil- helps fight inflammation
- Seaweed- has Zinc to increase your immune system
Above all, the items above are great to eat alone or you can even add it to a salad!
Here at Innovative Medical Center we know how important it is to keep your immune system at its highest optimal level, and nutrition is a great way to start!
We are changing healthcare to the way it should be. The way it should have been all along.
Call us today to see how we can help!