Is back pain serious?
In most cases, back pain isn’t a sign of a serious condition, but it may lead to other more serious conditions. In fact, low back pain affects millions of people across the United States. However, even when low back pain doesn’t stem from a serious condition, it can still be painful and even disabling. Innovative Medical carefully examines the patient to find the root of the cause and identify factors triggering the back pain. Some patients with low back pain even find themselves unable to work or enjoy life like they once did.
What causes back pain?
Low back pain can occur for many different reasons. For example, many patients experience back pain because they have injured the muscles in the back. In other cases, back pain may develop because the patient has a structural abnormality, such as bone spurs or scoliosis. Other possible causes of back pain include poor posture, herniated discs, or degenerative disc disease. From many years of expertise with Spinal pain, IMC doctors have found forward head posture to also be a culprit of back pain.
How does Innovative Medical Center approach back pain?
From Symptom Relief to Corrective Care
Your customized treatment plan will involve medical treatment of your injury or condition, including supportive services designed to improve your health and functioning so you can heal, recover, and prevent re-injury.
YOU’LL DISCOVER NATURAL PAIN MANAGEMENT METHODS.
Using manual therapy and injections, we’ll heal your injury without using expensive, invasive surgeries with extensive (and painful) recovery periods.
A Synergy of Services
- Spinal Postural Screening identifies and corrects biomechanical alignment issues.
- Rehabilitative Services improve strength and increase functioning and range of motion.
- NDS (No Disc Surgery) provides healing and relief for spinal disc disease, bulging disc, and herniated disc.
- Trigger Point Injections provide immediate relief and relaxation of trigger points in the muscles of the back, neck, and shoulders.
- Chiropractic Care corrects alignment and mechanical problems.
- Manual Therapy offers hands-on healing for muscles and tissues.